Concerns in securing strings

May 21, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Hi,

please Help. I have seen some deobfuscators could still see some of our codes but their is one program on the web that makes our encrypted strings(by confuser) readable... My question is how could i cuztomise or add some more protection especially encrypting of strings?..
May 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Would be good to know what program you are talking about? (Post a link)
To make it safe from that string-deobfuscator you're talking about you have to take a look at how it works.
If it finds the decrypter function by some pattern then change the pattern in confuser's sourcecode.

Anyway, to know what to change (and how) you have to see how the deobfuscator works.
May 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
dadude123,

thanks for replying, here is the link http://www.softwaresprogramming.com/2013/01/confuser-string-decryptor.html.
I honestly cannot understand the confuser code on where to change the pattern...,
can u please tell me how or just point to the write file of the confuser codes...

thank you...
Coordinator
Jun 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Obfuscators will always be able to deobfuscate, just a matter of how hard and complex the process is. But of course I'll try to adding more complexities to hinder cracking of protected application.