Error Reading Confuser.snk

Sep 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Hi i downloaded the latest Source code of Confuser. I tryed to open it and debug it but it gave me these erros ( 6 ) :

- Error 1 Cryptographic failure while signing assembly 'C:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\cecil\obj\Debug\Mono.Cecil.dll' -- 'Error reading key file 'c:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\confuser.snk' -- The system cannot find the file specified. '

- Error 5 Cryptographic failure while signing assembly 'C:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\Confuser.Core.Injections\obj\Debug\Confuser.Core.Injections.dll' -- 'Error reading key file 'c:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\confuser.snk' -- The system cannot find the file specified. '

- Error 8 Metadata file 'C:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\cecil\bin\Debug\Mono.Cecil.dll' could not be found

- Error 11 Metadata file 'C:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\Confuser.Core.Injections\bin\Debug\Confuser.Core.Injections.dll' could not be found

- Error 12 Metadata file 'C:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\cecil\bin\Debug\Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll' could not be found

- Error 13 Metadata file 'C:\Users\YannickGame\Downloads\confuser-76656\cecil\bin\Debug\Mono.Cecil.dll' could not be found

Can you please tell me how to fix this. It seems like i cannot find Confuser.snk. I also tried to download the latest version of Confuser and putting all the files in the Bin\Debug folders. But that also didnt fix the problem.