ASP.NET site not working after Confusing

Jul 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Hi folks,

Code labeled as confuser-79440.zip has these missing files when opened in VS2012:
Error   6   Source file 'Mono.CompilerServices.SymbolWriter\MonoSymbolWriter.cs' could not be found C:\Projectes\TOOLS\confuser-79440\cecil\symbols\mdb\CSC Mono.Cecil.Mdb
Error   5   Source file 'Mono.CompilerServices.SymbolWriter\MonoSymbolTable.cs' could not be found  C:\Projectes\TOOLS\confuser-79440\cecil\symbols\mdb\CSC Mono.Cecil.Mdb
Error   4   Source file 'Mono.CompilerServices.SymbolWriter\MonoSymbolFile.cs' could not be found   C:\Projectes\TOOLS\confuser-79440\cecil\symbols\mdb\CSC Mono.Cecil.Mdb
Error   3   Source file 'Mono.Cecil.Mdb\MdbWriter.cs' could not be found    C:\Projectes\TOOLS\confuser-79440\cecil\symbols\mdb\CSC Mono.Cecil.Mdb
Error   2   Source file 'Mono.Cecil.Mdb\AssemblyInfo.cs' could not be found C:\Projectes\TOOLS\confuser-79440\cecil\symbols\mdb\CSC Mono.Cecil.Mdb
For this reason I'm using code labeled as confuser-79258 and I'm getting this ASP.NET exception when running confused web:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source 
  Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source]
   System.Linq.Enumerable.Count(IEnumerable`1 source) +6104674
   estima_t.Default.뽥牖蠛⠶앫ᅴꐎ῎() +346
   estima_t.Default.OnInit(EventArgs e) +396
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +186
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2098

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18044 
Options: Use packer on
Rules: added maximun to pattern .*

Please can you help me?

Thanks a lot!
Coordinator
Jul 15, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Hi,
I add the files in the latest source code. About your problem, did you use reflection? How about trying Aggressive or Normal preset?
Jul 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Hi,

tested with last sources (79634) and still having same error. Preset is Maximum.

When preset is Aggressive or Normal, an Unhandled Win32 Exception occured in w3wp.exe is raised and Application Pool must be recycled.

Any other suggestion?
Coordinator
Jul 16, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Do you mind sending the files to confuser.net@gmail.com for analysis? Your files will be kept secret and deleted once the issue is resolved.
Jul 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hi yck1509,

Code sent. Email reference is "ASP.NET site not working after Confusing".

Thanks!