internal access modifier in a dll and a Name Confusion

Sep 28, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hi,

I think a Confuser is a great tool. By my opinion all internal classes, methods etc. should be included in the Name Confusion. When I tried to obfuscate a dll internal member names remained unchanged.

I have changed the code myself in the NameAnalyzer.cs line 197 to:

                (mtd.IsFamily || /* mtd.IsAssembly || */ mtd.IsFamilyAndAssembly || mtd.IsFamilyOrAssembly || mtd.IsPublic)))
commented out the mtd.IsAssembly part...

It works well for me now, but I'm not sure it not introduced some problem elsewhere.

Hope this is a common request and could be included in the official release.
Thanks


 

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Hi,

Yes you're right :P  I just fixed it in latest source.