Exception at confused dll

Aug 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Edited Aug 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Hi folks:

i'm getting this exception in a confused dll  (which is called from another confused dll) in a web project (FW3.5). If not confused ANY dll all works fine (other conbinations are causing this exception). I downloaded version 76163 and tested with maxium confusing.

Any suggestion?

Cheers!

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not load type 'Invalid_Token.0x02000000' from assembly 'Niubo, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Invalid_Token.0x02000000' from assembly 'Niubo, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Invalid_Token.0x02000000' from assembly 'Niubo, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
   Niubo.Default.btnEnviar_Click(Object , DirectEventArgs ) +0
   Ext.Net.ResourceManager.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +1059
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5456; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456
Coordinator
Aug 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hi,

It seems this is caused by a combination of Anti dump & Invalid metadata. Please try the latest source code and see whether it fixed your problem.

Aug 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Hi,

I downloaded release 76186 and I'm still having the issue. Please let me know what do you need for solve it.

Confuse method to all dlls: maximum

compressing packer enabled

dll are Any CPU compiled

FW 3.5

64 bits OS

Thanks a lot

Server Error in '/' Application.

An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)]
   Voesco.Networking.EmailHelperCollection.OnListChanged(ListChangedEventArgs ) +0
   System.ComponentModel.BindingList`1.FireListChanged(ListChangedType type, Int32 index) +67
   System.ComponentModel.BindingList`1.InsertItem(Int32 index, T item) +80
   System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Add(T item) +173
   Niubo.Default.btnEnviar_Click(Object , DirectEventArgs ) +243
   Ext.Net.ResourceManager.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +1059
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5456; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456 

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi,

If you don't mind, please send your obfuscated files and the output *.crdb file to confuser.net@gmail.com. Your files will be kept secret and deleted after I fix this issue.

Aug 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Sent with subjext text "Confuser Issue 390351" and with instructions to reproduce it.

Thanks a lot!

Aug 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Hi,

your changeset 76271 solves the issue.

Thanks a lot for your support